ECS Tuning Впускная система из карбона для Audi/VW/Skoda/Seat 1.8 2.0 TSI MQBID#1405
ECS Tuning ES#3175238 Впускная система из карбона для Audi/VW/Skoda/Seat 1.8 2.0 TSI MQB
в комплект уже входит набор для установки на автомобили с двумя рядами форсунок
The ECS Tuning MK7/8v Kohlefaser Luft-Technik (Carbon Fiber Air Technology) Induction System, is a premium in-house designed engine aspiration product that not only delivers remarkable power gains, but also blends automotive engineering into an artistic canvas of underhood beauty. Our system is constructed of premium materials and utilizes the most advanced development methods available to date. Our system is engineered to fit exactly like OEM with simple hand tools and includes all new installation hardware.
Starting at the front the beautifully hand-crafted carbon fiber dual air inlet lid and CNC-bent heat shield base assembly are designed to shield our high flow cotton gauze air filter against radiant engine bay heat so only cool, outside air is drawn in. The dual air inlet duct takes advantage of the MK7/8v's dual-opening grille assembly and channels air from both sides of the engine bay for maximum available airflow!
Inlet air is filtered by our custom-spec'd high flow, reusable cotton gauze air filter element. Featuring a 3.0" bell mouth inlet that smooths incoming air, a conical shape that maximizes filtration surface area and an 8-ply cotton gauze construction to provide the best balance between airflow and filtration efficiency.
The large 80mm (3.15") induction tube channels the intake air from the air filter assembly. The induction tube is CNC-bent from 6061 aluminum with bead rolled ends and then wrinkle black powdercoated for a durable and attractive finish. The induction tube assembly is precision designed, engineered and crafted for the best performance and fitment. It also includes a CNC bent, fully TIG welded support bracket and OE-location vacuum nipple for the intake manifold runner flap solenoid.
Completing the induction system routing is our ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose. The turbo inlet hose coupler was designed and engineered in-house with a high quality 5-ply construction to provide a strong but flexible structure and a secure fit. A smooth interior provides unimpeded airflow, while the smooth, unassuming exterior adds an appearance upgrade to any engine bay. This hose also includes stainless steel smooth-band worm gear hose clamps for long lasting, durable operation.
To further add to the beauty and to optimize fitment under the hood we've gone a step further and INCLUDED our ECS MQB Gen3 Silicone Coolant Hose Reroute Kit. This coolant hose connects the upper radiator hose bypass fitting to the expansion tank metal return line. Rather than the OE hose that routes topside of the carbon fiber lid assembly, our hose takes the less obtrusive path, going underneath the ECS heat shield base for a stealthy appearance. This coolant hose is secured with the pre-installed hose support clip underneath the heat shield base. This allowed for a cleaner design and more space available for the massive heat shield assembly.
Throughout years of in-house development, performance-driven design changes and strict product testing, our design has resulted in a highly effective air induction system. Our induction system not only looks good but is real world tested with performance that is second to none. If you expect nothing but the best, like we do, this is the only system for you!
The ECS Tuning Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Induction System Includes the following:
- Carbon Fiber Dual Air Inlet Lid
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoated CNC Bent Aluminum Dual Air Inlet Duct Base
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoated CNC Bent Aluminum Heat Shield Base
- Pre-installed with coolant hose reroute support clip and induction tube edge trim
- 3.0" Conical, Cotton Gauze, Reusable Air Filter
- 80mm (3.15") Wrinkle Black Powdercoated Aluminum Induction Tube
- 5-Ply Silicone Turbo Inlet Coupler with Hose Clamps
- Silicone Coolant Hose Reroute Kit with Hose Clamps
- Complete Installation Pack:
- Heat shield base mounting grommets - QTY 2
- Induction Tube Mounting Bolt w/ Lock Washer - QTY 1
- Inlet Duct Mounting Bolts & Flat Stainless Washers - "Vertical Position" (M6x20mm) - QTY 4
- Inlet Duct to Heat Shield Base Mounting Bolt & Flat Stainless Washer - "Horizontal Position" (M6x16mm) - QTY 1
- Carbon Fiber Lid to Metal Inlet Duct / Heat Shield Base Bolts (M6x16mm) & Nylon Washers - QTY 3
Dyno Tested ECS Shop MK7 GTI with COBB Stage 1+ 93 Octane Software, ECS Turbo Outlet and Throttle Body Charge Pipe Kit and Milltek 3.0" Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Maximum Gains: +12.0 Wheel Horsepower @ 6,000 RPM and +9.0 Ft/lbs of Wheel Torque @ 5,200 RPM
- Peak Gains: +8.0 Wheel Horsepower @ 5,300 RPM and +6.0 Ft/lbs Wheel Torque @ 2,800 RPM
- Largest peak HP and Torque gains are between 4,500 and 6,800 RPM for consistent mid to top-range boost in power!
- Turbocharger efficiency is also improved by reducing restriction ahead of the compressor, resulting in less boost pressure needed to produce more power. At 6,000 RPM the ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake made +12.0 WHP over the stock intake system with 1.8psi lower boost pressure.
|Модели AUDI||A3 (8V), S3 (8V), TT, TT-S|
|Модели SEAT||Leon MK3|
|Модели SKODA||Octavia mk3, Superb III|
|Модели VW||Golf GTI MK7, Golf R MK7|